Saturday, February 23, 2008

tagged....

Farmchick, from Fresh From The Farm, has tagged me to share seven random, and weird, facts about myself. This ought to be fun!
  1. I love organizing things! Anything that requires details! Parties. Paper work. Committees.

  2. Okay, if you get grossed out by gross things.... skip to number three! Seriously. I'm not kidding you. Last chance.... Go, now! Please! Okay.... hope you won't regret sticking around.... Here ya go.... I love crawfish. I love sucking the "contents" (I'll leave it to your imagination here....) out of crawfish. I love eating the white layer of fat lining the cavity. I love eating the little piece of meat behind the eyeball. To me, eating crawfish is the ultimate treat! Okay, you can continue to number three.

  3. I find way too much joy in simple things. Like finding shapes in clouds; seeing a bald eagle for the zillionth time; finding a rusty old fishing lure on the beach; seeing a float plane fly overhead.

  4. I've eaten an authentic German dinner in a castle, in Germany, AND came this close to having snuff (yes, snuff! like in tobacco) flung in my nostrils. Some kind of German custom I guess. My saving grace was I was pregnant!

  5. I was about 28 when I got my driver's license. Never drove prior.

  6. I love to dance. With or without a partner. Singing AND dancing together is even better. (Neither of which I do well, I might add.....)

  7. I love almost all types of music but the music that digs deep into my soul is piano music; boogie woogie, honky tonk, bluesy, piano music.

There you have it! Now, according to the rules, I'm to tag 7 other people. I hope they don't mind....

Beehind Thyme
Kathy's Cottage
Pretty Petals
Bailiwick Designs
Modern Country
Mabel's House
Folded Gingham

Here's the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So there you have it. It's a beautiful day in our neighborhood. Gives you the hope that spring is around the bend. Have a great weekend! Nancy

1 comment:

Kathleen Grace said...

Hmmm, not sure I can relate to #2, LOL, but I cant say you didnt warn me not to look! Got your tag, I just have to think for a while before I can come up with 7 things about myself. I take everything about myself for granted, so this is harder than you would think:>)