Tuesday, May 26, 2009

should I....?

Here it is, almost the end of May. Almost three months since I last wrote... Where has time gone? I'm still here, although I've not been blogging much lately. Obviously! I've not kept in touch with any of my blogging friends. I've been bad, very bad. Yet, here I am, once again thinking of reaching out to the blogging world and asking for your friendship. Bloggers are such a special group of people. So understanding and supportive. We share our deepest secrets, loves and fears, our failings, our successes, and other most precious details about our lives. To total strangers! Yet, these strangers become our most precious friends. We depend on them for kind words and support. To make our lives right. So if blogging is so great, why do I keep stopping?

I went back to older posts today, looking for something specific, and have to say, I laughed at more than one! In the earlier days, I always seemed to have something to say. Yet, today, my mind is blank and that causes a problem in the blogging world. Blogging should be fun, not a source of frustration, trying to come up with something to say. Yet, here I am, once again, trying to get back into the blogging world, trying to think of something to say that would entice you to return.... Wish me luck!

For now.... Nancy

No comments: