Monday, May 12, 2008

the end

I've been giving this blog some thought lately, and how I haven't been very good at keeping up with it. So, I believe I'm going to sign out for a while and give it a break. Maybe I'll find that I miss it so much, that I'll be back blogging sooner than later. It's been such a joy visiting back and forth and meeting so many people in so many different places of the country. I'll still visit as enjoy stopping in to see how your lives are doing and how your gardens are blooming. But for now, blogging isn't the right place for me to be. So have a great day and I'll talk to you soon! Nancy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I am going to miss you but I completely understand - I think we all struggle with our blogs and what they mean, but I have enjoyed yours and I know that when and if you come back it will be as beautiful as you!! Don't lose touch!

Unknown said...

being a grandma can be taxing and now that you are doublely blessed it is completely understandable. keep in touch.

Kathleen Grace said...

So sorry to see you go. I hope you find time to post once in a while, it doesnt have to be a job or anything more than a creative outlet for yourself:>) Have a great summer!

Connie said...

Congratulations, Grandma! Your life will never be the same....those little ones really steal your heart. My granddaughter, who is 2, is coming to stay with us for 2 days this week, such a blessing.
I have felt the same way about blogging at times....have gone almost a month without posting, because of working in the garden. Got to have our priorities in order.:-) Will check back from time to time in case you decide to update us on your life.
Cheers, Connie

joey said...

Thinking of you ... until we meet again!

D said...

Here's hoping a break will bring you back before long. =)